zondag 16 juli 2017

Out of balance

The more I learn, the more I realise I'm a newbie. I know almost nothing of the weather and the climate. Today I discovered the terms "Earth's energy budget" and "Radiative forcing".

From the Oklahoma Climatological Survey I learned that the earth reflects an average of 30% of the incoming radiation (...) Most of the earth's average reflection results from clouds.

That's roughly the same percentage (29%) as mentioned by the NASA.

Via the Wikipedia page about Global warming I discovered that Vaporize Sunshine is a Climate Engineering project. To be more precise it is a form of Solar radiation management.

I'm a little bit out of balance that creating more clouds by vaporizing water isn't mentioned as a form of solar radiation management. May be when I have read more about the subject I understand why that's the case.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten